YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
- The student will be present at the agreed time and location unless they have contacted the teacher directly.
- Parents/guardian and children will understand and support music learning.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- The student will receive one (1) half hour private music lesson with their teacher at an agreed time and location.
- The teacher will be present at the agreed time and location, unless they have contacted the student’s parent/guardian directly.
- Students will receive full music training with the selected instrument, music theory and appreciation.
FEES & PAYMENT
All payments and lesson schedules will be confirmed and payment for the next month clarified at the last session of the month as our studio invoicing system is set on PER MONTH basis.
LESSON CANCELLATION POLICY
- Late arrival or absence without notice will be counted as one lesson.
- One absence will be credited for the following month if notice is received 24 hours in advance, unless otherwise agreed by the director in case of special circumstances.
- The teachers reserve the right to let the students/parents know if there is a cancellation with no cost to the parents/guardian.